Q.  What is the fee for applying an SC/OBC/Residence Certificate?
A.  There is no fee for getting any kind of certificate.
Q.  Where the forms for sound permission are available?
A.  The forms for the Sound Permissions are available at Counter No.1 in the basement of this office.
Q.  Is it compulsory to attach ground permission for getting the Sound Permission?
A.  Yes, It is necessary to obtain ground permission from the MC/Estate office for to use amplifiers/loudspeakers.
 Q.  What is the income limit for obtaining the OBC Certificate?
A.  The income limit for getting OBC Certificate is Rs. 6.00 lacs.
Q.  What kind of residence proofs are acceptable with the documents for obtaining various certificates?
A.  Voter Identity card/ration card/aadhar card/ telephone & registered sale deed etc.
Q.  From how many gazetted officers caste should be verified in case of OBC Certificate?

A.  It should be verified by at least two gazetted officers.
Q.  What is maximum time limit for getting SC /OBC certificate(Bonafide)?
A.  Within one month from the date of submission of the application with supported documents.
Q.  Is the Dai proof necessary for Appling for Late birth entry order?
A.  It is not compulsory. However, if the applicant has proof in this respect, he may attach the same.

Style Switcher

Updated date

Updated date: 07/06/2017 - 15:04
Back to Top